Christmas Gift Ideas for the Cook, Baker, Food Lover in your life. Gadgets to make their kitchen time easier, more fun, or even more stylish.
This Post may contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission on any purchase you may make at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.
We are slowly but surely replacing our used up kitchen gear with upgraded products. Most of them I’ve loved so much so I’ve created this foodie gift guide for anyone looking to gift their favorite cook with some awesome gear. (For some of my Mom Kitchen must-haves check out this post. )
- Ninja Foodie Deluxe XL: This is the one item on this list that I do not own…YET. It is on my Christmas wishlist. If you saw my Instagram stories recently my Air Fryer broke. When looking into new ones, I found this awesome gem. It is an air fryer, pressure cooker, and slow cooker in one. I’ve been needing another slow cooker for my party prep, and have wanted a pressure cooker too, so this is the perfect all in one gadget.
- Ballarini Parma Cookware Set: Along with trying to go a bit greener with our products, we decided to ditch our old Teflon pans. I was fed up with them always getting scratched (some of my favorite utensils are metal!) and decided to do some research into other types of cookware. I settled on these Ballarini Parma Pots & Pans. I ordered 2 at first, loved them so much that I got 2 full sets, then gifted my Dad with a set also. (For single pans click here)
- USA Pans Bakeware: I bought a USA Pan with a rack so that I could easily make bacon without standing over a frying pan and absolutely loved the durability of this heavyweight pan compared to my flimsy sheet pans. This set is the perfect upgrade from your basic grocery store cookie sheet. I have the extra-large bacon pan
- Rectangular Personalized Stoneware Pan: I got this pan as a gift and love it. It was personalized with our Last Name so its perfect to bring to a potluck dinner to make sure you get the right pan back. I have the navy, but love that they now have it in the teal. I’m definitely in need of the pie plate too. (I also love the pie dish. I have this style)
- Kitchen Aid Mixer: I love this mixer in the Toffee Delight color. I use mine for so much more than just baking. From Mixing meatballs & meatloaf to Shredding pulled pork & chicken, it’s not just for bakers.
- Wusthof White Knife Block: We just upgraded our knife block to a Wusthof Set. I absolutely loved the Acacia wood block and the white knives look so sleek and chic.
Leave a Reply